I rock my crochet braids with natural hair most of the time, but every now and then I will go straight. I often get asked by women ‘can I wear crochet braids with straight hair?‘ My answer is and will always be ‘yes’ ladies…you can wear crochet braids with straight hair. The crochet braids with straight here video tutorials below will show you how to do just that. Subscribe and share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and let your friends know that it is possible for black women to wear crochet braids with straight hair!
Crochet Braids with Straight Hair How-to Step-by-Step Tutorials
Q. What type of hair to use for crochet braids with straight hair?
A. This is straight hair crochet braids, I use 100% human Kanekalon hair or Tokyo Remy Hair (GET 80% OFF/FREE SHIPPING)
Q. How many pack of hair to use for crochet braids with straight hair?
A. I used 2 pack of hair…I recommend getting 3 just in case!
Q: How long should I keep my straight hair crochet braids in?
A: 4-6 weeks! any longer than that the braids will start to tangle with your natural hair and cause damage and breakage!
Crochet Braids with Straight Hair Step-by-Step Tutorials:
What you will need:
*** Latch hook niddle, hair clips, hot water in any spray bottle, big comb or brush and blow dryer
Video Credit: tastePINK
1. Cut the hair in half – it’s about 14-15 inches long once put in
2. Braid around hair line – this will allow to put up on a ponytail
3. Braids 6 little braids and then connect them to 3 bigger braids going straight back
4. Braid the remaining hair straight down
5. Take loose ends and braids sideways and sew down
6. Begin crocheting on the outer perimeter and place hair close together
7. For the rest of the back and middle braids, space 1 inch apart
8. Once sides are done, use hair clips to keep hair easy to manage
9. Crochet going to the left on one braid and then the opposite direction on the other braid
10. Should look all finished, nice and neat at the top
11. Next, blow dry the crochet braids with straight hair
12. Then part hair in sections, comb through, spray with hot water, and blow dry it straight
13. All Done!
WAIT…THERE IS ANOTHER HOW-TO-VIDEO! CLICK NEXT PAGE
Video Credit: VirtuousLadyAmber
*** Tips for Crochet Braids with Straight Hair ***
Now that you’re finished, you can take a razor comb and clean up the ends! Also, if you see any holes fill them in…Also, what I do at night is tie down the crochet braids with straight hair down with a scarf, and then next morning spray a little water, blow dry a little…then brush and go.
There you have it ladies…never will you ask yourself or anyone again how to or if you can do crochet braids with straight hair. Hair turned out gorgeous and lasted as long as 4 weeks. Have fun with your new and beautiful straight hair crochet braids. Don’t forget to share with your friends!