Effective January 1, 2015
This Website and its associated content and services are © 2016 THE HATCHERY, LLC, Poetic Justice Braids (also referred to here as “PoeticJusticeBraids.net” or “Website”) and the property of THE HATCHERY, LLC (also referred to here as “The Company” or “Company”, its licensors, or its users, with all rights reserved.
If you believe anything offered through this Website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). THE HATCHERY will respond to specific notices of copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. THE HATCHERY may expeditiously remove copyright infringing materials from its Website, regardless of company’s liability, upon receipt of a notice that complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s § 512, located at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). THE HATCHERY, upon removal of any materials that are alleged to be infringing, will make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploader of the materials so that they may respond with a counter-notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3).
If you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, please follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act steps outlined below:
If you are a copyright owner or the authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing our registered Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works have been allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific location on the Website;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit THE HATCHERY to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit THE HATCHERY to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, fax number, and, if available, an email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
THE HATCHERY will maintain a designated Copyright Agent, who will receive notifications of alleged infringement. You recognize that if you fail to comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s notification requirements, your DMCA notice may not be processed. Notices of infringement may be sent via email to:
and with copy via mailed by certified mail with return receipt requested to:
THE HATCHERY, LLC
P.O. Box 14541
Silver Spring, MD, 20911
If you believe that content has been removed from the Website in error, you may file a counter-notification with THE HATCHERY’s designated Copyright Agent that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) and (g)(3) outlined below. Upon receipt of a counter-notification complying with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512, THE HATCHERY may return the allegedly infringing content to the Website.
A counter-notification must include:
• Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
• A statement that you consent to federal district court jurisdiction in the district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any district in which Legal may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or their agent; and
• Your physical or electronic signature.